Saturday – 5 p.m. in the Cattle Ring
Superintendent-LHS Agri-Science Department
- Must be a current, active, high school FFA member of any state. (Alumni and graduates excluded.)
- If you have won the contest before, you are not eligible.
- Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Poultry and Rabbit will be shown with accumulated points between the classes. All livestock, halters, and beef sticks will be pro- vided. Proper FFA dress is required and will constitute toward the scoring (ladies may wear pants).
- General Knowledge of the FFA will count towards the scoring. Questions will come from the FFA manual, pages 5-17 in written form. The quiz will consist of multiple choice and/or true or false.
- Contestants will meet at the Agri-Science area in the Barn by 4:00 p.m. to register.
1st Place- $30 + plaque 2nd Place- $20 3rd Place- $10 4th Place- $5
Ribbons will be awarded to 1st-5th Place
2015 FFA Showmanship Winner