Sam & Amy Smith • 860- 859-1999 197 Scott Hill Road, Lebanon, CT 06249 Email: email@example.com
- Entries will be accepted on a first come first served basis until all pens are full.
- Early registration can be sent to the chairpersons.
- All goats must comply with CT Dept. of Agriculture health requirements. All animals will be inspected prior to being off-loaded from vehicles.
- Judging with be at 2:00 p.m., Saturday.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- All entries must be on grounds between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Friday.
- Release is after 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Show clothes are required to show animals.
- Leaving the grounds early will forfeit premiums. No Vehicles are allowed on Fairgrounds till 6:00 pm
- Age of each exhibitor in each class is “as of the date of this show.”
|1.||Peewee-under age 7||4.||Senior-age 13-18|
|2.||Novice-first year, any age||5.||Over-the-Hill (Ribbon only)|
Breeds Alpine, La Mancha, Nubian, Nigerian Dwarf, Togganburg, Oberhasli, Saanen, Grades, Fiber
Dry Milkers 6. 1-5 months 7. 6-12 months 8. 13-24 months 9. Dry Doe
Milkers 10. Milking Yearling 11. 2-3 years 12. 4-5 years 13. 6+ years 14. Dam and Daughter
Group Classes 15. Pack Goat 16. Goat in Harness 17. Farm Display
Fun Classes 18. Obstacle (Friday @ 7 p.m.) 19. Costume (Sunday @ 2 p.m.)
Champion per breed (Rosettes only) Champion and reserve overall (Rosettes only)
Premiums For Showmanship Classes 1st 2nd 3rd $10.00 $9.00 $8.00
Premiums For other Classes 1st 2nd 3rd $5.00 $4.00 $3.00
2013 Champion Showman – Ryan Johnson
Reserve- Samantha Smith
2013 Best in Show – Matthew Lesczczynski
Reserve- Addie Hauptmann