Superintendent: Renee Gauvin
- All entries must be received by September 1, 2015. NO POST ENTRIES. Pre-registration is required.
- Rabbits and guinea pigs must be brought to the fair and caged between 2:00 – 9:00 p.m Friday. No walk in entries will be accepted after 9:00 pm Friday and can be removed Sunday at 6:00 p.m. No Vehicles Allowed on Fairgrounds until 6:00 pm Sunday
- All rabbits competing must be the property of the exhibitor.
- Sick or diseased animals will be removed from the show tent. The show superintendents reserve the right to examine any entry.
- Rabbits and guinea pigs must have their toenails clipped prior to the show.
- No one except the judge and their attendants are allowed behind the show table. Exhibitors will not be allowed to open cages during fair operating hours.
- There will be two (2) categories of rabbits: A. Purebred an Purebred Pet: A purebred or grade rabbit that shows breed characteristics. It may have minor imperfections. B. Pet: Mixed breeds.
- Classes will be: A. Sr. Bucks & Does – 6 months and older B. Jr. Bucks & Does – under 6 months C. Showmanship
- Judges decision is final.
- Cages, grain and bedding will be provided. Exhibitors MUST supply heavy or weighted feed and water dishes.
- Prizes: 1st place in each category: $5, 2nd Place in each category: $3, 3rd Place in each category: $2 Judging will be based on the Danish System. Ribbons will also be awarded. A Ribbon and $25 will be awarded to the Champion.
- Showmanship will be available to individuals 19 years of age and under on Sunday at 11 AM at the Rabbit and Guinea Pig tent. • Novice Showmanship – individuals age 19 and under who has never shown rabbits or guinea pigs before • Freshman Showmanship – ages 9 and under • Junior Showmanship – ages 10-14 • Senior Showmanship – ages 15-19
|Class||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place|
Reserve Champion Ribbon
Champion 2014 –
Novice Showmanship 2014-
Freshman Showmanship 2014-
Junior Showmanship 2014-