Superintendent: Renee Gauvin
- Pre-registration is required, late entries may be accepted on Friday on a first come basis.
- Rabbits and guinea pigs must be brought to the fair between 2:00 – 9:00 p.m Friday. No walk ins will be accepted after 9:00 pm Friday. Entries can be removed Sunday at 6:00 p.m. No Vehicles Allowed on Fairgrounds until 6:00 pm Sunday
- All rabbits competing must be the property of the exhibitor.
- Sick or diseased animals will be removed from the show tent. The show superintendents reserve the right to examine any entry.
- Rabbits and guinea pigs must have their toenails clipped prior to the show.
- No one except the judge and their attendants are allowed behind the show table.
- There will be two (2) categories of rabbits: A. Purebred an Purebred Pet: A purebred or grade rabbit that shows breed characteristics. It may have minor imperfections. B. Pet: Mixed breeds.
- Classes will be: A. Sr. Bucks & Does – 6 months and older B. Jr. Bucks & Does – under 6 months
- Showmanship will be available to individuals 19 years of age and under on Sunday at 11 AM at the Rabbit and Guinea Pig tent. • Novice Showmanship – individuals age 19 and under who has never shown rabbits or guinea pigs before • Freshman Showmanship – age 9 and under • Junior Showmanship – age 10-14 • Senior Showmanship – age 15-19
- Cages, grain, and bedding will be provided. Please bring a sturdy water and food bowl.Ribbons will also be awarded.
- A Plaque and $25 will be awarded for best in show.
- Prizes 1st Place in each category: $6.00 2nd Place in each category: $3.00 3rd Place in each category: $2.00 Judging will be based on the Danish system.
|Class||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place|
Best in Show 2014 –
Novice Showmanship 2014-
Freshman Showmanship 2014-
Junior Showmanship 2014-